Sorry for the wait on this one, I hope it was worth it!
If you didn't read my journal post from a few days ago (which you probably didn't) i have a ask-Trixie-from-Trixie-vs. blog up and running on tumblr.
Here is the link to it: [link]
So go ask Trixie some questions, you can even ask her about this comic with the magic wonder that is internets!!!
This is the first one I've done with one of the mane six, and it certainly wont be the last, not even for Pinkie Pie.
Some of you may have noticed that it has the parts of some of my other comics, and thought back to when I said "I'm not going to reuse panels from my other comics".
1. yay!, someone read something i wrote and didn't just look at the picture before zooming away to other parts of the internet,
2. I got over it....
3. I have decided that I'm not cheating or lowering my quality when I do that, I'm just creating consistency between my pieces. and making it to where I can put out comics quicker
4. Shut up its my stuff i can do what i want
Tools used: you're not even reading this part...i mean who does. so why bother. *shrug
Here are the links to the other Trixie Vs. comics:
Derpy 1: [link]
Derpy 2: [link]
Berry Punch: [link]
The Cutie Mark Crusaders: [link]
Update1: Thank you Equestria daily for the feature!!! and thank you everyone else for the views favs, comments, watches, and downloads!
Update2: -I fixed the spelling of Cuteceanera, you'll have to forgive me for that one i'm not of hispanic descent.
- I fixed the percent number by putting the percent symbol after the number..... i was tired when i typed it out and was thinking of the dollar sign i guess, either way i feel stupid.
- and fixed the space between "too" and "talented" on panel 10
MLP© and it Characters belong to Hasbro©.